Monday, February 22, 2016

Jessie Has A Job !!!!

I had a meeting this morning and when I was finished I went to Michael's and the post office. I was really pleased that the one thing I have wanted from Michael's was 30% off and then I had another 20% off coupon. I love shopping with coupons. It pays to wait until everything goes on sale!

When I got home I picked up Jessie and Rachel and we went to the Library. Making a long story short, Jessie will "work" (volunteer) once a week and shelve DVD's and videos. I am excited for her. This will give her a greater purpose and I'm excited it has to do with books.

On the way home I got gas for the van and went to Hallmark to buy a birthday present. Rachel quickly ate her lunch and went to school and I took Jess to get her left foot xrayed. They don't make appointments for xrays anymore, so it took a little longer than usual but Jessie was really good. When we were finished we ate at the Cafe in the Outpatient building. They have the BEST pizza around. Jess thinks so, too, as you can see from the picture.

Jess made a bee-line for her iPad when we got home and I crashed on the couch for a nap. I was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment