Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Busy Day For Jessie

Rachel was with Jessie this morning. They went to the last Art class for this session, then walked around a local park track. When they got home, Jess made a bee-line for the couch and fell asleep within minutes and was snoring when I got home from having a pedicure. She stayed asleep when Rachel left and only woke up moments before Jennifer came.

Jennifer took her to McDonald's to get a quick lunch (she slept through it earlier) then she worked at the Library. Now she has 2 jobs there. They have added cleaning the children's kitchen play toys to her filing DVD's.

I met Chris and Joyce and John for lunch. Joyce and John just returned from being gone all winter to where they work for Habitat for Humanity in Georgia. They also took a 40-day camper adventure tour on their way home and had a wonderful time. There were 15 campers in this road trip. I told them I know I'm not supposed to be jealous, but camping AND traveling is high on my bucket list.

Sue came to watch Jess until Jon got home while I had Stephen Ministry this evening. By the time that Sue comes again, she may be a Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment