Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Yesterday Was 2 Weeks on Weight Loss Program

I went to the doctor's office today and here's the results ... the scale was down 12.5# and my water loss was 1.5# for a total of 14#. My "coach" was all smiles. He expected me to lose 8#. He was happy. My metabolic response was faster than expected. I told him I'd be happy, too, if I felt better.

It's been a rough 2 weeks. I have had constant diahrrea (sorry) and severe upper back pain. Apparently, I am under hydrated. He recommended an enzyme, and an increase in my fluids ... to 84 oz. a day! Apparently, when a person is dehydrated the upper back muscles tend to tighten up. This is probably why I have had such bad upper back pain and spasms. We'll see what happens before I float away with all this drinking!

I shopped at Michael's and JoAnn Fabrics before and after my appointment to purchase items to go along with my table decorations. I was exhausted and didn't feel like making dinner so we went out to Aubree's for dinner. I was very pleased as I kept well within my dinner allotment. In fact, I should have come home and ate more, but I just couldn't. I had a plate of mashed cauliflower with baked boneless, skinless chicken thighs on top. Then on top of all that was grated kale and brussell sprouts. It was really good. There was also a mushroom sauce I asked to have on the side and it is a good thing. It was super spicy! Jon had mussels and Jess had fish and chips with a left-over box for tomorrow's lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment