Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Busy Wednesday

Rachel took Jessie to Art class after I left to get my hair done. They got home before me. Jon went out to breakfast and did some shopping, Jennifer was not able to work today as she and her husband were in a car accident this weekend. They will be OK but severely bruised and her husband has a broken rib. So, I took Jessie to work at the Library. At first she didn't want me to work with her, but then it got better. She filed for 45 minutes, and did a great job.

We stopped at Kroger's to buy flowers (from Lois) and some sweet goodies for Grandma Beadle, who will be 91 tomorrow. Jess and I picked up Jon and we went to see her for about a half hour. I was going to go tomorrow, but we're supposed to have thunderstorms, and I don't drive in them. It's been forecasted for an entire day of rain. Going today sounded better.

After we visited, we went to Armada and had dinner at Chap's. It was a nice time for the 3 of us. Almost like a mini date day. I'm glad I'm finally home, though. I was out for almost the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment