Wednesday, April 6, 2016

From One Thing To Another

Overslept. Got ready and rushed out the door with Jon for an Income Tax appointment that lasted 3 hours. Made it back home just in time for Rachel to leave for school. As we were pulling in the driveway, Julie and Lynzee came to cut Memphis' toe nails. We were able to visit for about 25 minutes before Jennifer arrived and I had to leave for another 1:40 p.m. meeting! When I got home several hours later I was exhausted. I looked in the mirror and I was white as a ghost! Scary. I took a 2 hour nap.

I also came home to a very anxiety-filled daughter. Jennifer said that there was a screaming child at Target, yet Jessie handled it very well there. However, we have had the fall-out for almost 5 hours. Constant yelling and burping. Nothing has settled her down. Jon gave her some anxiety medicine earlier and it did nothing. Maybe when she gets to bed she'll calm down. I can only hope since it's worn me down tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment