Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Cold And Dreary Day

It's been pretty cold for this time of the year. Today it was dark and dreary. It had rained last night but didn't today, which was good.

Brenda took Jess swimming, only there wasn't any water in the pool !!! So, they went to the exercise room and did some machines and walked around the gym.

I had lunch with my friend, Chris K., who I haven't seen for many months. We had a nice visit. I then went to the gastroenterologist. I've done well in doing all I've supposed to on this Wellness Program, I've lost weight, but my body is not cooperating. I'm having issues that need to be addressed and I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy on May 18. It never fails. Whenever I do something to better myself, something else falls apart !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment