Friday, April 22, 2016

Thursday and Friday

Brenda didn't come yesterday, so it was just "you and me". When I told Jessie this in the morning, I got a big smile and a thumbs up! She loves her aides but she also loves days she can do whatever she wants without anyone telling her what to do. Who doesn't? I asked her to do many things with me, but she refused. I didn't want to do things with my mom either when I was her age. Now I'd give anything to be able to spend a day with her.

Yesterday I worked around the house as much as I could. My back was very bad and I had to sit for the evening. That's why I didn't blog. I was near tears and just didn't want to "talk".

Today my back has been better. I never know if it's going to be a good day or not. It's aggravating to say the least. I had several appointments this morning then I shopped. Tonight Jess and I are entertaining Shiloh for a few hours.

Becky ... you can look up the program that I'm using on the internet ...  www.cornerstonewellness.md
Several of my doctors are using this for their patients. Maybe someone "down there" will know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment