Sunday, March 7, 2021

A Busy Sunday

Jess and I watched church on FB. Jon went to look around Bordine's. I baked a cake in anticipation of Diane and Randie stopping over this afternoon to pick up their birthday present. Randie's birthday is in February, Diane's is in March. They got a combined gift this year. They did drop by around 2:30 and stayed until 4:30. We had a nice visit on the deck. 

Ten minutes after they left, Chris arrived. I just made hot dogs and mac and cheese for dinner. Nothing fancy but good. 

Jessie has been very crabby this afternoon. She had a melt down earlier and is having another one right now because I coughed. This is really getting very, very old. Clearing my throat sets her off, too. We have "worked" on having her not yell or scream at anyone who coughs with little to no success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment