Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Crabby Jessie

While I went to Bible Study, Jennifer and Jessie had a pretty good day. Sort of. Jessie was pretty crabby most of the day. She had the option of going out to the duck park and meeting Brent but didn't want to. Instead she went outside and went swinging. She spent time on the deck again and continued painting wooden Easter eggs. She also took a nap. As soon as I walked in the house in the later afternoon, she started yelling at me for some reason. 

After Bible Study I got a sandwich from Wendy's for lunch, stopped at a medical supply store, dropped off stuff at home, and I filled Jessie's van with gas and got it washed. I went to Mr. C's and got in line at 1:40 pm and didn't come out until 2:35 pm! It took 55 minutes. It was very, very busy. 

After that I went to Kroger's and picked up some eye medicine they ordered for me, as well as a few other things. The post office was last. 

Jon worked 12 hours so I didn't plan on fixing a special dinner. Chris called late in the afternoon and said she was coming over and would bring a pizza. I didn't want to go off my WW points so I made a couple chicken salad wraps instead and Chris and Jessie ate the pizza.

Chris is spending the night. Jon and Jessie went to bed at 8:30 p.m. and Chris and I watched a movie. That was nice for a change. We haven't watched a movie together in a long time.

Now. Wasn't this an exciting day?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment