Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Jessie's Writing

Tuesday means ... Jane, swimming, Pita Pit, duck park, Debby's Dollar, home, Apples 2 Apples. That's what I heard for the past several days, as well as every week prior to Tuesdays. Jessie has a lot of fun in the pool and eating lunch out. That makes her day and that's what she did today!

Jon and I took Darla to have a much needed bath at 10:00. Petco, Walgreen's, Kroger's, home and back to pick up Darla is what followed. It wasn't a very good physical day for me. A lot of back pain. I was able to rest for about 45 minutes before Jon and I had to leave for another Income Tax appointment. Jon got his done. However, I still have a form or two missing and I'll have to go back. Bummer! Not my fault though, which is good.

Jessie loves to have paper and pen in her hands whenever she goes out to eat in a restaurant. She draws numerous circles next to one another on each page. Sometimes she'll take a colored pen and go over the darker ones. She's just always done this. Friday when she was at breakfast with Jennifer, this was the conversation ...

    Jennifer:    What are you writing in your book, Jessie?

    Jessie:        Jesus.

    Jennifer:    Oh, you're writing to Jesus? 

    Jessie:        Yah.

    Jennifer:    Are you writing prayers?

    Jessie:        No

    Jennifer:    Oh, you're just writing to Jesus.

    Jessie:        Yes!

That's my girl! She has a direct line to Jesus somehow as she "writes". And, she sings praise songs when she sings her "Jesus songs" outside while she swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment