Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Tuesday and Wednesday

Yesterday, Tuesday, Jessie had her good day with Jane. They went swimming, to McDonald's for a lunch they ate at the "duck park", then shopped at Debby's Dollar. Then they played Apples 2 Apples. This is the exact Tuesday routine.

I've started a Bible Study in my home on Tuesday's from 10-12. We began yesterday with 2 other ladies. At the same time the Merry Maids came and cleaned the house. After everyone left I made lunch and then set up my sewing machine on the deck and began to shorten a pair of jeans for Jessie. About 2 house later I only had one hem 1/4 done! Talk about frustrated! Nothing was going right. I just left it, sat down and called Lois and closed my eyes for about 10 minutes. 

Today, Wednesday, was Bible Study for me. It has been an extremely good study on the Feasts of the Bible. One of our ladies has spent hours studying and bringing to us material on each feast. After Bible Study I went to lunch with April. Then I stopped at a Medical Supply place, the post office and home to drop off the packages that were in the mail. Then I went and got the van washed and got gas before coming home to stay. A long but good day.

Jessie took a couple naps, did a few crafts and went outside for a little bit, then she dusted the house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment