Monday, March 15, 2021

Out With Jon

After our monthly face time meeting with Jessie's case worker at 10:00, Jon and I left and went to English Gardens. This was one of my mom's favorite places to shop. It's changed over the years and it is a nice place to browse. Then we picked up some produce at Nino Salvaggio's. I haven't been there in years. Jon buys his duck eggs from there when Jennifer's ducks decide to take a break!

It was Jon's choice for lunch and he picked Red Lobster. OK by me! My great tasting lunch stayed within my WW points for the day. I had Brussel sprouts as a vegetable and expected just plain ol' sprouts. Instead, they were soft yet crispy on the outside with a hint of orange teriyaki sauce and tiny pieces of French fried onions on top. They were awesome! 

Jessie and Jennifer did a lot of "homework" pages then did a craft before Jess fell asleep again. When we got home, she woke up then she put away the groceries and separated the mail. Unfortunately, she woke up in a very crappy mood. Nothing but hollering and arguing the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Not a fun time around here, that's for sure. I'm so beyond tired of being yelled at. I wish I knew what sets her off. Besides me, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment