Friday, March 12, 2021

Jessie's Big Day

Jess got up at 6:45 a.m. this morning. Way too early for me. She played on her iPad for about an hour then got dressed and came into the bedroom and tried to get me up. She was excited about having it "Breakfast Out Day" and she wanted to get it started. I crawled out of bed around 8 then sat in my chair for a bit. Jess laid on top of the bed and the next thing I knew she was sound asleep. 

While Jess and Jennifer waited until 10:15 to go to breakfast (Brent and his mom and aide can't get there any earlier), Jon and I went to Romeo Family for breakfast then shopped at Kroger's. By the time I got home my foot hurt so bad I sat down and iced it for awhile. I did this several times today. I also finished another pair of Jessie's pants and finished a book.

After breakfast Jessie and Jennifer, Brent, Tom, Diane and another special needs woman, Roseann, met at the bowling alley. This has now become her Friday routine. She had such a good time and when she got in the van, according to Jennifer, sat down in her seat with a huff and said, "TIRED!" 

That reminds me of the other day when I got home from somewhere and Jessie ran to me and wanted my pop, which I didn't have. I told her I didn't get a pop. She turned around, got mad and said, "OH, DARN!" She's just too funny. Sometimes. Tonight she's yelling at me because she wants to go to Wendy's tomorrow. And for some reason she wants my birthday to be now. Not sure why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment