Saturday, March 13, 2021

A Very Painful Day For Me

I haven't had a day like I had today. Ever. That I can remember, that is. My bones hurt. My knees, my entire back, my feet. It hurt to walk. To sit. Because I had to go to the post office and took Jessie to Wendy's for a drive thru lunch, I couldn't take any pain medicine until I got home in the afternoon. It helped a little. 

Even though I wasn't feeling well, I still did several loads of laundry, finished another pair of Jessie's blue jeans (that makes a total of 5!), did a bit of paperwork and was able to rest a few times. 

Jessie has been pretty good all day until 45 minutes ago. Jon went to say goodnight and she came unglued. She was so nasty to him. I said, "Are you in pain?" She responded with a no. Maybe tired. Who knows. She got her iPad taken away. 

Asking her about pain just reminded me about a conversation she had with Jennifer yesterday:

Jess:    "Pain!"  "Pain!"

Jen:    "Are you in pain?"

Jess:    "Not yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment