Wednesday, November 23, 2011

And When She's Bad, She's Very Bad

I know these pictures don't go along with the title, but I'll get to that in a minute.

I thought you'd like to see the birdhouse Bill is working on in his workshop.  He's been able to spend a couple hours each day working on it.  It's coming along nicely. 

I spent today doing wash and collecting all the harvest decorations, putting them upstairs on our bed.  I just finished putting them away, because if I hadn't, I would have had to find another place to sleep.

The tree is completed, thanks to Shannon.  Jess and Shannon made our special pumpkin ice cream pie for dessert tomorrow and I baked a pumpkin pie.  It will just be Jess, Grandma and me for dinner.  Jon has to work and, of course, Bill is unable to eat food.  We're going to have chicken leg quarters instead of turkey - too much work for just 3 people. 

OK, back to the title.  I'm sure you can tell who the title is referring to.  Yup, Jess!  She was absolutely horrid today.  Yelling, screaming, defiant, repititious repeating words, etc., etc., etc.  Nothing Shannon or I did made a difference.  I had it and I'm sure Shannon did, too.  I sure hope and pray that tomorrow will be MUCH better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment