Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Balance Shoes

I know that I mentioned earlier about the severe pain I've had from 4 heel spurs on my right foot.  I want to let you know that 98% of the pain is gone!  I did not wear the space boot the doctor wanted me to wear.  I did not go to Physical Therapy.  I even cancelled my next appointment.

Instead, I went to a New Balance store and found that they had a line of clogs and sandals that give great heel and arch support. They are called Aravon and are engineered by New Balance. They were more than I wanted to spend (about $110.00), but I bought them and have worn them exclusively.  I am very pleased with my lack of foot pain. 

Bill worked out in his workshop, Jon went to a couple stores after we enjoyed breakfast out together.  Jess on the other hand ... not such a good day.  I sure hope tomorrow is better for her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment