Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My New Project, So To Speak

Today I began on my mom's stuff that has accumulated in our bedroom.  With the addition of Bill's hospital bed, things had to be rearranged.  That wouldn't be a problem because we have a large bedroom, but with all the boxes that have to be gone through, it is a mess.  This will take me quite awhile, but I have a mission!  It WILL get done THIS YEAR!  Of course, most of the stuff is just being reboxed and sent to the basement for another year.

My friend, Rox, was helping me but had to leave on an unexpected trip up north.  Her aunt (her mom's sister) had a massive stroke this morning and was being taken off life support.  Please pray for Rox and her family.  Rox's mom passed away a week before my mom, and this aunt is the last of this family's older generation.  She was very close to her. 

Bill is BORED.  He's gotten into a routine where he works a couple hours in his workshop in the morning then comes in and vegges for the rest of the day.  Looks like I'll have to start a "honey-do" list - and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment