Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Should Have Been Decorating, But ...

instead I rested and took a nap.  Maybe I'll tackle the Christmas closet tomorrow.

Bill felt well enough to go to church today.  He went to the 9:45 service and after he got home he watched Jess and I made the 11:30 service.  When I got home, though, I was surprised to see him so sick.  He was wrapped up in his electric throw and having chills and shakes.   I had him put on flannel clothes, wrapped him up in several blankets, put a hat on him and prayed.  Shortly after his shaking ceased and he slept for a couple hours.  He's feeling much better now except for his big toe!  He said it hurts.  I don't think a big toe ache counts - sorry, Bill. 

Jon worked and Jess occupied her time with the iPad, tv, videos, apples to apples, bingo and "ten foods" (her grocery list for the week in the grocery adds).  Actually, she's now circling items she wants for Christmas in all the extra store flyers that fill the newspapers.  When you think of it, pray for my friend, Julie, who delivers these extra flyers.  This up-coming week is the worst of the entire year for her delivery job.   

No comments:

Post a Comment