Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Better Night's Sleep

Thanks to the hospital bed, Bill had a better night's sleep since he could elevate his head and be alot more comfortable than in a chair.  Today he spent a couple hours in his workshop and put siding on the birdhouse, then spent the rest of the afternoon watching football games and resting. 

Jane and Rachel came and took Jessie out for several hours and tired her out.  They went to Westview Orchards and Jess got to pet the animals, climb in the tunnel and play on the swings.  She had cider and donuts for snack and also went to McDonald's for lunch.  Thanks, Jane and Rachel, for giving Jess such a nice day out. 

I went to the post office, bank, Home Depot and Meijer's.  I also went to the Garden Grille for a nice, quiet, sit down lunch.  My friend, Heather, the head waitress, took care of me.  She patted my shoulder and said, "Just relax".  I did.  It was a nice lunch break.  I made a grocery list for Meijer's then read some of a book I have on my iPhone.  Thanks, Heather, for watching out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment