Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Decorating

The Christmas decorations have begun to go up.  Bill and Ruth gave us a pre-lit tree and we put it out on our deck.  Bought some sparkly garland and bulbs.  Looks great.  Official lighting date:  Thanksgiving.
I made an outdoor wreath years ago and the bulbs were faded and it was oh, so dusty.  Bill blew it off with his air compressor, I tore off the old ornaments and remade it.  Looks nice, if I do say so myself.  It's on the front porch.  Friday our new tree goes up in the family room.

My wonderful husband took me out to breakfast, then we went to Home Depot for a few odds and ends that we needed.  Post Office.  Washed clothes, sat outside on the deck and the swing for a bit.  That was REALLY nice.  The last 2 days have been good for Jess.  Jon worked.  Bill didn't feel real well today, and especially tonight.  That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment