Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Post I Want To Write But Can't

Something really funny happened this morning but my boys won't let me put it into print.  Jon said I'd just be a big embarassment.  So, if you remember when you see me, ask me what was so funny and I will personally tell you. (It has to do with the music from the Sugar Plum Fairies.)  Boy, they sure know how to spoil a girl's fun.

Bill rested the entire day.  Spent extra time in bed, in the chair listening to Christmas music and on the couch watching a football game.  He's been very fatigued and not feeling so well.  Bill, Chris, JoAnne and I went to church tonight for the Christmas Hymn sing with special quartet trumpet players, two being good friends of ours.  It was a nice evening. 

Boy, I sure want to tell you about this morning - oh, well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment