Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Wonderful Fall Day

It was such a beautiful day.  I began my day with breakfast with my friend, Mary.  It was nice getting caught up on our families.  Bill and I went to Home Depot when I got home and we bought a plastic heavy-duty shelving unit for the basement so I can put PAPERWORK in the basement that has to be kept for several years.  I need them OUT of our bedroom.  We also bought a new Christmas tree.  We decided to downsize our tree and they had the perfect one.  I am looking forward to putting it up in a couple weeks.  Anyone who wants a very nice, large tree (no lights), let me know - it's yours.

I spent a couple hours outside working in the back yard and deck, putting things away for the winter.  I also blew leaves into piles and my friend, Dorene, picked them up and put them in bags.  The back yard is almost done.  Unfortunately, my left hip is giving me lots of pain, and I had to leave the rest for her to do.  Sometimes I feel so useless.  It's either my heel, knee and now my hip.  I'm a mess.

Bill had a pretty good day and did a little outside, too.  Not much.  We go to the hospital tomorrow for his CT scan.  Please pray that he will be able to swallow the contrast and keep it down long enough to take the necessary pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment