Friday, November 1, 2013

A Different Day

Rachel didn't come today because she wasn't feeling well, so at the last minute Jon and I had to take Jess to breakfast because they were meeting Jessie's case worker, Kelly.  When we got home Jon left and went to the movies for a change.  By 11:00 I was taking pain medicine.  My pain level today was pretty bad and I even resorted to getting out the walker. 

I had committed to helping set up at church this afternoon for a SM conference tomorrow, as well as being there tomorrow to man the author's room, but I cancelled my attendance to both.  I hated to do it, but not being able to walk hampers my being able to help.  It's not only my knee, it's my entire body.  The daily medication I take really keeps this pain at bay on a regular basis.  I'll be glad when I can begin taking it again. 

There really isn't much else to say.  I rested for a good deal of the day.  I asked Jessie where she wanted me to sit this afternoon and she said in the family room with her.  That was OK for awhile until she started yelling at me to go in the other room, which I did not do.  Screaming lasted for about 15 minutes with me ignoring her when she finally went up stairs to her bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment