Sunday, November 3, 2013

Explain Daylight Savings Time To Memphis

For breakfast this morning Jess and I had pumpkin pancakes I had made in March and sealed in my Food Saver.  They tasted like I had just made them.  I was very pleased.  I did paperwork and continued with piles in the dining room - putting things back where they belonged.  Jess and I met Di and Randie at Leo's Coney Island for lunch, only we left since there were no tables available and people were in line.  We walked to Sahara Restaurant and there were only 2 tables occupied, so we would have had a nice quiet lunch if not for Jessie's boisterous voice. 

Di and Randie came back to the house and visited for several hours.   Jess was OK for awhile then started screaming at us to go into the other room. When I refused, she got up and went to her bedroom.

Around 3:00 Memphis started whining and being a pest.  Finally I realized that it was time to feed him, as it was 4:00 yesterday's time!  Who ever invented Daylight savings time never had animals or children, that's for sure.  It messes up everything.  Jessie wanted to go upstairs to bed at 7:30 !!! 

Doreen came over for awhile and visited, as well as Chris. A nice Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment