Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Day's Agenda

Up at 6:30 a.m. and took a pain pill.
Slept in chair until 9:00 a.m.
Got ready for the day and straightened up the bedroom.
Felt pretty good.
Jon ate breakfast out and brought me breakfast back.
Put a load of wash in and straightened the kitchen.
Back upstairs to ice my leg, took a pain pill and rested until the nurse came.
BP was high when she first took it and I told her she just doesn't know how to take it. 
Took it again in a different area and it was better.
 
My personal torturer arrived and he worked with me for an hour.
He said I'm doing really well, so he showed me more exercises to add to my torture regime.
As soon as he left I went in the CPM machine for an hour.
Then the ice machine and DVT machine for another hour.
Then it was time to fix dinner. 
(Hey, I think I forgot to eat lunch!)
Dinner, cleaned up kitchen, e-mail and now this blog.
My leg is hurting quite a bit tonight from exercise, plus my bruising is
moving down my leg and going into the foot, which makes it hard to walk on.
 
Jon had running around to do today, like bank, post office, etc.
He also winterized the playhouse and put all the deck stuff in the playhouse.
Another job off our list of "To Do's" before winter.
We're a bit behind.
 
Doreen and Shiloh were here for a couple hours, Jessie is getting used to Shiloh
being here and they seemed to have a fun time together. Doreen texted me later in the
day that said she asked Shiloh what the best part of her day was and she said, "Jessie". 
 
Rachel was here for Jessie today and they went out to Rachel's house for awhile
and Rachel and Jessie made lunch together there.
 
That's all I can remember. 
The pain medicine is messing with my brain.
Really!  When was the last time I FORGOT to eat a meal?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment