Saturday, November 2, 2013

Jessie's "Great Day"

According to Rachel, Jessie had a "great day"!  Jessie folded towels, did a couple art projects, then they met Jane at Ocean Breeze for lunch.  Next they went to Michael's and Jess bought a turkey craft, which she made this afternoon.  They walked all the way down to Target and walked around.  Lots of exercise for them both.  When they got home they vegged out for a bit then Rachel decided we should have taco salad for dinner, and since I had all the fixin's, Jess and Rachel made the meat sauce and Rachel cut up the tomatoes.  I was so thankful for that because I am in so much discomfort, that standing and making dinner is a chore. 

I managed to go to the bank, Walgreen's then I visited Debbie for a couple hours.  She was moving better than I was!  She's doing well, but it still will take a long time to get off pain medicine and those ribs and collar bone to heal.  Continued prayers are appreciated.  It was good to just sit and talk for awhile.  I miss her alot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment