Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An Exhausted Jess? Where Is She?

Brenda had Jessie out all day. They went to the Rec Center and began in the pool.  After that they spent a good hour and a half in one of the gyms playing basketball, soccer and hockey.  Brenda said she was running around and huffing and puffing like crazy.  From there they had their Subway sandwiches then walked the mall !!!!  Is Jessie sleeping?  Hardly.  She's singing Christmas carols at the top of her lungs. 

I had my first outpatient PT this morning.  I'm grateful for Lois who took me there and picked me back up, since I'm still not driving.  I iced my leg this afternoon for a couple hours and have been pretty "down" since then.  I'm not sure why, just am.  I think I'm going to have to call the doctor tomorow to check on my foot.  It's still hurting alot. 

Probably I'm feeling sorry for myself.  I want to decorate the house for Christmas and I'm very limited.  I need to shop for presents, as I didn't get it done before I had surgery, and I don't have the energy to even think about it, let alone go.   I'm missing some Christmas activities.  I'll have to have a talk with myself tonight and snap out of this depressing mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment