Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh, The Weather Outside is ... Yucky!

And that's just about how I felt today, too.  No energy, no desire to get up and do something useful.  I've been freezing all day so I finally turned up the furnace 1 more degree.  My nurse paid me her last visit today and we had a nice conversation.  She did alot of encouraging me.  My PT came in the afternoon and will come again on Monday, before I begin out patient PT on Tuesday. 

Jessie's day was off, too.  She did alot of yelling and screaming with Rachel.  They did go out to breakfast and the post office, but Jess refused to do much of anything.  I'm not sure how Jon's day has gone, as he's not home yet.

I have to share with you what I wrote on FB last night at 11:00 p.m. ... "Ive been in my bedroom chair for the past 2 hours hooked up to the DVT machine.  About a half hour ago I began craving a sweet and salty granola bar, but decided it wasn't worth unhooking myself from the machine and rehooking again.  Guess what happened?  The battery died!!  Had to get up and find the manual and figure out what to do.  The granola bar hit the spot, too!"

Gotta keep the humor in all this, that's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment