Monday, November 25, 2013

Jane and Jessie

Jess had a great Girl's Day Out with Jane. They went to Target, Aldi's, Ocean Breeze for lunch, Kroger's and a couple other places.  Jane said she was great!  However, just as soon as she walked in the door, she saw Jon at the table, the door bell rang and the dog started barking.  Then it was Jessie's turn.  She hollered and screamed for about a half hour.  No one could figure out what had happened, especially Jane, as she said she was fine all morning!  She's usually pretty strung out when she gets home, even if she has a good time.  I think with everything happening at once, she just couldn't handle it.

My last in-home PT was today.  Out patient PT is tomorrow.  When I came home my range of motion for my knee was 40 degrees.  Today it was 90 degrees.  A nice improvement.  It needs to be 110 degrees. 

However, now I have a problem with my left foot.  It is swollen and it's very painful to walk on.  My PT fellow feels that it is the blood pooling in my foot from the bruising in my leg.  I'd appreciate prayers as I really don't want to have to go back to another doctor to see what's going on.  He told me to take it easy the next couple of days to see if that helps.  That's about it for tonight.  I'm heading up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment