Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movie Day

Jon had the weekend off so he was able to go to church.  I don't think I'll be ready for quite some time, as I can't sit still for more than 5 minutes without having to adjust my leg.  He went to Kohl's after church and bought a very-much-needed winter coat. 

For lunch Jon, Jess and I ate ham and cream cheese roll ups, cheeze its and popcorn in the living room while we watched "Monsters University" that I had bought to watch while recovering.  Jess lasted about half-way through then retreated to the family room.  It was a cute movie and Jon and I enjoyed ourselves.  I should take the time more often and just sit down and watch a movie.  I enjoy doing that, I just don't do it.

I'm on my way upstairs for the night.  I didn't get a chance to ice my leg so I need to do it before going to bed.  Thanksgiving will be 3 weeks from surgery and I'm sure the company will be collecting the machines right after, since I could only have them for 21 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment