Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Busy Day For All

Lois had several appointments today.  We left at 9:40 am and I didn't get home until 4:00 pm, after taking her to stay with her brother.  After Rachel left I sat on the couch, finished my book and took a nap.  Jessie made sure I was covered with 2 blankets.  If I tried to take one off, she got pretty angry.  So, I covered up with both of them and napped.  She got up once to use the bathroom and came out and shoved two empty hand cleaner bottles under my nose and said, "HERE!"  I guess that was my clue to go fill them.  She got her own glass of milk, too.  I was listening to her and she chose a cup where she could put the top on herself.  I think it makes her feel good when someone isn't following her like a shadow and she does things on her own.  However, she can be trusted only so much and for so long.   

Rachel took Jessie to Meijer's to return pop bottles that have been laying around here too long.  Then they ate at McDonald's.  When they returned home they went for a long walk and took Memphis. Jess doesn't seem to be tired, but Memphis is snoring!  They also read books and did "school work".

Jon had a busy day at work and looked like it when he arrived home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment