Monday, July 14, 2014

The Beginning Of Another Week

Lois watched Jessie while I went to my primary care physician's office for my pre surgery appointment.  When I returned we loaded up Lois' suitcases, etc. and went to Big Boy for lunch.  Dollar Store and Kroger's were next before Jess and I dropped her off at her brother's house to spend the week.  We stopped in to see Debbie then went to Target for a hair dryer.  I don't have much luck with them.  They only last a couple years. 

Jon took the day off work because he felt so terrible.  He went and saw the same NP that I had earlier in the day because our doctor wasn't available.  The shot of tordol (sp?) took the headache away that he's had for a week.  He looked much better when Jess and I got home.  He doesn't have to work tomorrow so he'll be able to rest. 

Brenda came and visited us this evening!  Jess and I were supposed to go to her house while she was recouperating and bring her lunch, but she's done so well, she visited us!  Jessie was excited to see her.  Me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment