Monday, July 21, 2014

Girls Day Out ... With Jon ... And Lois

Rachel was sick and Debbie was busy, so no aide today for Jess.  Jon and I had endocrinologist appointments this morning and Jess had one Aug. 4 at the same doctor.  So, I called to see if they could squeeze her in and we took her with us.  I'm so glad they were able to do that for us.  Saves me a trip to Rochester and back.  We went to Alex's for breakfast/lunch then returned home.  Lois joined us after she ate lunch and we went to the bank, Judy's then Walmart.  When we got home we had one very tired, very crabby young lady.  I'd about had enough of her asking for pop and chocolate cookies.  About every 3 minutes for at least a couple hours.  I took her right upstairs, got her laid down on the bed for a nap and she slept for almost 2 hours.  She was much happier when she got up, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment