Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Busy Morning

Jessie got up at 6:00 a.m. but when I got up at 8:00, she was asleep on my couch with her iPad going.  She didn't wake until Debbie got her up around 9:20 a.m.  Jessie's case worker, Kelly, arrived at 9:15 a.m. for our monthly meeting.  Doreen came around 9:20 a.m. to wait until my meeting was over then we went to breakfast.  It's been awhile since we've been able to visit.

When I got home I cleaned off tables on the deck and spent several hours out there processing books for the SM Resource Cart.  I need to have this done before I go for surgery.  While processing books, I came across some that were from the church Library.  I recognized Bill's handwriting and I felt the loss of his presence again.  We worked on the Library together for 19 years.  He enjoyed processing books and he built all the shelving units and circulation desk.  It made for a sad afternoon for me.  I wasn't expecting that. 

Jon trimmed the yards then cut the grass.  It always looks so nice when it is freshly cut.  There had been a lot of clover flowering in the yard.  The bunnies were happy. 

Debbie took Jessie to Gym class.  She wasn't thrilled to be there, but she had fun greeting others and putting away the equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment