Friday, July 11, 2014

One More Surgery Checked Off My List

I have no lasting problems from my near fall yesterday.  Thanks, Becky, for your concern.  I feel pretty good today ... except for a bit of discomfort from having a plugged pore removed from my head - the size of a marble.  They are called "whens".  I think that's how it's spelled.  Jon took me and said that my surgery was really interesting.  The PA that did it said I don't have to come back: Jon can take out the stitches for me.  I guess it pays sometimes to have an RN in the family.

Lois and I went to lunch at Subway, the post office then came home and in the course of the afternoon got 4 rubbermaids packed and ready to ship.  Jon went to the show.  Rachel took Jessie to breakfast then one of the local Nature Centers.  They also read books and Jessie spent time in her hammock.  That's about it for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment