Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Packing

Lois and I had breakfast with our friend, Andrea, this morning.  A nice time spent with each other.  We came home and I had about a half hour before Debbie, Jessie and I left for lunch!  The moms of Down Syndrome older adults met at a restaurant in Chesterfield along with their girls.  Jessie wasn't about to cooperate and sit with the girls so she sat at a table by herself.  Debbie sat with us and watched her.  Jess kept watching the girls though.  She was interested, but didn't want to be part of anything.  It was a start, though.  At least she didn't mind being in a packed restaurant!

When we got home Lois and I began packing rubbermaids.  We began and finished 2 large ones before we quit for dinner.  We were going to do a third but I just couldn't.  I'm on my way upstairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment