Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jessie's Day

Brenda returned to work today!  Jessie was so glad to see her.  She was missed.  Instead of swimming today they went to Wolcott Mill farm and visited all the animals, got a sandwich at Subway and had a picnic at Stony Creek.  Brenda is probably in bed at this moment!

Jon went with Jess and I to an ENT doctor for Jessie in the late afternoon.  He confirmed that her tonsils are swollen and touching, but not infected.  I was under the assumption that swollen tonsils got smaller when you got better from tonsilitis, but they don't.  They will always be this size.  She was in the hospital in 2010 with swollen tonsils so I guess they've been big ever since!  She's scheduled for a throat scope at the hospital in September.  Please begin praying now that she will cooperate and all will go well with the test and there won't be any other problem to deal with.  The doctor does not want to remove the tonsils because she hasn't been sick enough to warrant their removal.  He said that her recovery would be very difficult.  All I know is that I had my tonsils out when I was 26 and I prayed to die!  (I'm glad God didn't let me!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment