Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Quiet Christmas Eve

Jon had to work, so it was just Jess and me at home. And, of course, Memphis. (Speaking of Memphis ... he's not been well today. He's having trouble walking and is just not himself.) We went out to breakfast, picked up a pizza for lunch, went to Walgreen's and the post office. Jessie went out side to swing and sing her Jesus songs. I made a Christmas table decoration on the deck. It was a very nice day outside. Did I mention that 2 days ago I went out with capris and sandals? Amazing. Such weird weather.

I made a stuffing and pork loin chop dinner with broccoli and a caramel apple pie for dessert, and we waited until Jon got home to eat. He appreciated it. I also watched a Christmas movie while I made dinner.

The breakfast table is set for morning. I just need Jessie to get in bed and go to sleep so Jon and I can bring down the presents and put them under the tree. If she doesn't go to sleep before Jon goes to sleep, I'll be doing it all myself. Jon had a rough day at work today.


No comments:

Post a Comment