Friday, December 11, 2015

A Wonderful "Spring" Day

I don't ever remember another day in December that Jon wore shorts, I wore a light blue jean jacket, Jessie wore her pink sweat shirt coat and croks. It was a beautiful, 60 degree day in the neighborhood. I met a friend for breakfast, shopped at Kohl's, got the van cleaned inside and out, and met Jon for lunch. I was gone for about 5 hours and was so tired when I got home I only did 2 loads of wash and sat on the couch, looked at FB and finished a Christmas book.

Jessie and Rachel went out to breakfast, looked around at Target and went to the park. A lot of trees around here still have leaves on them, and most yards are full of leaves. Weird year.

This is too funny not to share ... Jon went Christmas shopping at Meijer's and got carded. What did he buy? Meijer gift cards. Paid cash. Seriously? He said the people behind him were hysterical. He didn't think it was funny. I do. Sorry, Jon. I'm still laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment