Monday, December 7, 2015

Jon's Fortune Cookie

This incident happened yesterday. It's really too funny not to share. We ate Chinese for lunch and, of course, everyone gets a fortune cookie for dessert. We have a fun time of everyone reading theirs and we all laugh at what they say. Poor Jon! His fortune cookie was EMPTY! He was so bummed that he bought a whole bag of fortune cookies to bring home. Today I've found fortunes all over the house. I think he's eating the cookies to see which fortune he likes best !!!

Jon went with me this morning after breakfast to see a new foot doctor. I just couldn't wait until next week. The swelling in my feet and ankles and pain walking is almost too much. I have an infected baby toe on the left foot and in both feet I have bursitis and tendonitis! No wonder they hurt. Unfortunately, because of arthritis medication I already take, I can not take another anti-inflammatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment