Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday's Post

I got up this morning and realized that not only did I leave the computer on all night, I forgot to blog. I really am losing it.

Jess and I went to breakfast, then went back to Wiegand's to buy something I should have bought he day before but talked myself out of it. I bought it. Jessie found this cute dog in a corner. I'm not sure if she thought he was real. She spent a few minutes just standing there, gently petting his head.

On our way home we stopped at Michael's. In the parking lot I exclaimed to Jessie ... "Let's go spend some money!" She yelled back: "MONEY!".  I repeated myself: "Let's go spend some money!" She said, "WHY?" Good question! I could almost hear Bill laughing and saying what he used to say to me ... "Just keep walking. Just keep walking!" and in this case it would be "Just keep driving!"

I must say, though, that Jessie had a great time shopping.
I had her use her own cart to put things in she wanted and she didn't run over me one time. She put out all she had bought on the couch so she could show Jon when he got home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment