Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas, Brenda!

Jessie and Brenda went swimming, ate lunch at Subway and went Christmas shopping, When they returned, we had a little Christmas celebration with presents. We won't see Brenda now until next Tuesday!

I wrapped all the presents today, as well as I went and had a pedicure, picked up medicine at Walgreen's and went to the post office. Which, I might add, was empty! Yeah! We have our post office back! No more lines with people mailing boxes. I saw no piles of cards this year - just boxes. And a lot of them, too.

Jon set 10 mouse traps yesterday in the basement and he got 2 mice today. I hope they were the 2 that were in my bedroom. I haven't seen or heard them. All 5 traps in my room are miceless. Or is it mouseless?

No comments:

Post a Comment