Monday, December 21, 2015

Our Annual Once-A-Year Christmas Dinner

This is the 3rd year in a row that Diane, Randie, Denise, Caity and I have met for dinner at Ike's just before Christmas. It was great catching up with Denise and Caity (my brother Ed's wife and daughter ... Denise has since remarried). We had a really fun time with lots of laughter. We decided to make it every 6 months now instead of 12, so in July, I hope to have another picture of us. I am so glad we keep in touch.

I left the house this morning around 9:30 a.m. and returned to stay at 9:30 p.m. It was a very, very long day. I had a foot dr's appointment, I visited Ortha, I had lunch with Chris in Richmond (missed you Joyce and Carol !!!), I shopped at Kroger's, went to the bank and braved the post office. I spent a half hour in the back yard picking up poop and raking where I have to take out the garbage cans. Memphis now uses our walkway to the back gate for his private bathroom. It's not appreciated, but he won't listen to me to move.

I did a load of wash and rested for awhile before I left for dinner. Jessie was already in bed listening to Christmas music on Pandora and Jon was just going to bed. He works tomorrow. I hope to wrap presents tomorrow because I haven't even started !!! At least I have everything bought. If I find out I don't, I'll have to give away something of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment