Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanks, Jon !!!

Jon had a class this morning and before he came home he bought McDonald's lunches for us. Then he went outside and raked all the stones from the grass and filled in the holes in the driveway. Our new snowflake went up next on the peak of the front porch. I'm so pleased we have something outside that lights up. Jon rested for a bit then spent a couple hours putting a wooden lateral file cabinet together that I purchased to go between 2 identical file cabinets for the dining room. I sold my Mom's piano and had a lot of room for something to go behind the couch. I think it looks quite nice. Thanks, Jon! Your work is appreciated.

Rachel came for 2 hours this morning while I went to the post office, the bank, and a friend's house for a Craft Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment