Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Art At Home

The Art class at the Rec Center won't begin for a couple weeks, but Jess has had a lot of art projects that she has done with Rachel. I was upstairs this afternoon resting because I had a bad headache and neck ache. I woke to the best aroma! When I came downstairs I saw that Jessie and Rachel had made Olaf cookie pops. I think she did a really good job. She also painted a wooden Christmas village that turned out really nice.

The Wifi on our iPads won't work for some reason, as well as my computer printer. Usually that is a disaster where Jessie is concerned. However, I bought her Season 3 of Family Matters for Christmas and she has watched 2 discs and has enjoyed them. She's been laughing all afternoon. She's in bed, on her iPad, but listening to a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment