Sunday, December 13, 2015

Saturday and Sunday

Last night when I sat down to blog, the internet wasn't working. Thus, no blog. Jess and I spent the day together. We had breakfast out and went to Meijer's shopping. We had a fun time together. It was neat listening to her "sing along" to Christmas music that was playing in the store or in the van. She can't keep up with the words, but she'll say the next word before it is sung.

Today, Sunday, we had a late breakfast, a late lunch at Subway and a normal-timed, left-over dinner. I did paperwork and Jess has entertained herself on her iPad. This morning while she was still in her room I was listening to a video she was watching. (We have a monitor in her room.) It was a Little Rascal's movie and there must have been a fire because there was clanging like on old fire trucks. All of a sudden I hear her yell: "Oh, dear! Run, dog!" Then laughter. Sometimes she's just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment