Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Two Doctor Appointments

Jon went with me to our family doctor to see what's up with my feet. It's been 2 weeks and they are not getting any better. It hurts to walk. He took xrays but nothing stood out to him. I also had blood work. I made an appointment with a foot doctor but can't get in for 2 weeks!

Jon treated me to breakfast before we went home. Then I helped him as much as I could in getting the Christmas tree up in the family room.  It may take days to put ornaments on, as the middle section of the tree is dark. I need to figure out what to do. This really shouldn't have happened. Jon isn't going to put his tree up this year in the living room,

We had an unexpected doctor's appointment for Jessie at the ENT doctor to renew her medication late this afternoon. His office is in the same building as my earlier appointment. I was so tired that on the way home I stopped at McDonald's and brought dinner home.

Jon and I went to the basement after dinner to bring up a couple outdoor ornaments and found that half the basement is under several inches of water. One of our 3 sump pumps quit. Just what we need. I suppose we should go to the basement at least every couple of days just in case something like this happens. I don't know when it stopped.

We also must have mice because several potatoes and squash were eaten. That's just plain gross. Jon will have to set some traps. That definitely doesn't come under a Mom's job.

No comments:

Post a Comment