Thursday, December 3, 2015

Today's Problem Was ...

The garage door came off the track! I am very grateful for the service man who came and took care of it for us. We will be getting a new garage door soon, as it is probably 25-30 years old and jumps all over the place in opening and closing. It's time.

Tomorrow the sump pump will be replaced, as well as the hot water heater. I wonder what else could go wrong. I'm sure there's always something. When the sump pump is replaced, I'll have to go down and see what has been damaged. Not too much, I hope.

Jessie and Brenda did grocery shopping then went to Gym Class and McDonald's for lunch. Jon had a good day at work. I over did it again, which is what Jon says, "So what else is new?" I worked until I couldn't walk anymore then sat down and rested a bit. Got up and worked, then rested. At least I've been able to do some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment