Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Last Day of 2015

No aide today, Jon was off, so we went to Alex's in Rochester for a special pancake breakfast, then shopped at Barnes and Noble. Even after the big breakfast, as soon as Jessie got in the van she wanted a snack. McDonald's. Chocolate Chip Cookie. Pop. Over and over and over. It didn't happen.

When we got home I spent 2 hours on the phone with either Comcast or my sister or working on my computer trying to figure out why I don't have WiFi. Turns out I need a new box. It picks up Xfinity WiFi but not our house Wifi, which is attached to my printer, which is wireless. That wouldn't be a problem if I could have found the cable to hook it up to the hard drive. Payroll needed to go out tonight so I had to go to UPS and have them faxed. $16.00. Irritating.

Not to mention that Jessie was having a royal meltdown because she couldn't get on her YouTube and she could pick up that both Jon and I were very frustrated. That sets her right off. Home was not a very fun place to be today. It still isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment