Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Christmas to the Joyful Journey Girls

The Joyful Journey "Girls' met for brunch at noon. There were 8 of us that were able to attend. It was nice getting together, catching up, and sharing how God has been faithful in our lives. The group meets about once a month (we've been together for around 20 years) but I haven't been able to join them this fall. I thank God for this group of women - my forever friends.

Jon was home with Jessie and when I got home, Jessie helped me open all the mail. She got a Christmas card from our friends, George and Mary. Jessie saw the front of the card and exclaimed, "Santa!", then "MONEY!" when she opened the card. We called Mary to thank her and she laughed because she knew exactly what Jessie was going to say when she opened the card. Sometimes Jessie is very predictable.


No comments:

Post a Comment